Tuesday, September 12, 2017

First outing

Today Phynix my friend and I went to a thrift store. We took her in and the reaction was very positive. I enjoyed my time there and I was able to find a lot of really cute clothes. I am excited to put them all on her. I picked up some for her sister Serenity as well. I am so impatient. I can not wait for her to get here. I am very excited to see how it is to have two little ones. I love Phynix so much she has been such a blessing for me. I am so glad that I have found her and the reborn community. I will be going to the park possibly tomorrow for some photos but I am not sure I am waiting to see how the weather is. Also going to wait for my girls to get home from school and get to take photos of them and their babies as well. I know this one is not long but I am working on what to write and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment